Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 20, 2015

I am great! It's p-day! Our zone leaders called us in to Guapiles to have a meeting earlier and so we wasted a little of our pday which I hate! But, I'm great!
Laundry? What's laundry;) I don't do my own laundry! A member of the ward does it for me! and the ironing:) RIGHT?? I have no idea what soap she uses but its fine I guess:) Every single day there is a moment when if you're not looking you will get hit by a car. BUT, here is the amazing part. I will be walking along the side of the road, and just randomly, feel the need to turn around, OR, I will hear a faint wistle and turn around right before a car drives by! I just realized that when you said that!!
Well there isn't really alot of snakes:) Although the young men's president's dog got bit by a snake and died 10 minutes later! Good fun right??
Well President came to our Multi-Zone meeting and taught us how to plan better. I really should have listened to you about planning. It really makes all the difference in our results. Sorry for not paying attention before, but it's all just a learning process:)
Oh ya, just think of this... When Satan was in the Premortal life with us, he was cast out for rebellion, BUT, the biggest thing that he took with him, the greatest thing that he learned from Father was THE PLAN and HOW TO PLAN!!! He knows whats going to happen too, not all of course, but the basics!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<
3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3 YOUR ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment