Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

Hola mis queridos amigos y familia!
This week was so hard. Not the work as much as the stress! My health is just fine. My tonsils have bettered with the good old help of Listerine. My skin, like always itches every morning and so it kills me to shower. I know without a doubt that the Lord is testing me physically! I know that he loves me and wants me to become someone better. There are days when I feel like I'm not giving my all because of the stress and how hard it is. I know that everyday there is a chance to make changes and become better. Something my zone leaders asked me was, "What miracle did you see today?" Everyday I try to do something different. I know I'm not the best missionary here in Costa Rica. I'm learning so many things that I never even thought of before. But, that is just the thing... I am learning, I am being tried and tested, I have been given this opportunity to use the atonement and learn about my savior. The work is hard, sometimes I think, if my investigators won't progress, then I need to! I have a very strong testimony of this gospel and the miracles that it brings. One of the things we need to memorize as missionaries is " All victory and glory is brought to pass unto you through your diligence, faithfulness, and prayers of faith."(D&C 103:36) 
The mission is the hardest thing I've ever done, but at the same time, I will be eternally grateful for the things I learn! I love you all!! Read D&C 103! Its great! I hope you all had a great week! I will keep praying for you all!! Les Amo!!

We went to the windmills in my area. Also, we found a new pet!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment