Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 28, 2015

Well Everyone! I don't really have time to write a huge email because of the crazy day today!! BUT SOMETHING REALLY COOL HAPPENED!!!!!!
So today is Change day!! YES I GOT CHANGED!! With the impression that i have made on president, President has decided to change me to Santo Domingo, Hereria!!! But the awesome part is...I Am opening an area!!!! Its gonna be sweet but really difficult!...HOWEVER! THERE IS MORE!! I Didn't receive a new companion because.............I AM TRAINING!!!!!!!! I finally am going to have a son! I'M A DAD NOW!!!! So right now I'm in my area with another Elder that is going to train, but on Wednesday, I will be having lunch with President and will get my kid!! I'M SO EXCITED BUT REALLY NERVOUS!! :D Pray for me because it is going to be stressful! The best thing is I'm in the same part of the country as the TEMPLE!!!! Its part of my Zone!! These passed 11 months have been crazy!! But its getting better and more stressful ;) I love you all so much!!! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment