Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015

WOW!!! This week was so crazy! So let me tell you about it. Everyday we woke up at 3:30 and did exercise and then we started working at 7:00. On Monday, we had a big zone meeting to throw in ideas about what we could do during the week! I gave the idea of going to the central Park in Heredia and singing as a zone and handing out pamphlets! So that's what we did! Tuesday we sang in the park for 3 hours. Wednesday, we worked in our areas and found 20 news! Thursday, we went to the Park again with a HUGE BOOK OF MORMON and handed out pamphlets and Book of Mormons! And the best part was that President Laboriel came with his wife to help us contact people! I actually talked to an athiest who didn't believe in anything! However, I got him to believe in Faith for starters! He's crazy but he is a good guy. We literally just started contacting EVERYONE THAT MOVED!!!! We contacted and Sang on every bus that we got on! Some people clapped and others looked disgusted 😁 We had so much fun from Monday to Thursday! And then, On Friday!!! Friday was my favorite day of the week!! What we did is we took all of the investigators that wanted to come, of all of the areas in the zone, and we took them with us to the TEMPLE!!!!  We had a big lesson with all of the investigators in the zone! We even committed them all to baptism! One of the elders actually went out by the road and started inviting people off of the street to come and listen and sing! Then Elder Wilkinsen (zone leader) and I went into the front part of the temple and asked the President if we could take our investigators into the waiting room! They said YES!! So we took all of the investigators into the waiting room and we all sat there in silence! The spirit was so strong! I wasn't even inside the temple and I just wanted to lay there on the floor and not move! It was one of the most spiritual experiences I have ever had!! I loved being there at the temple! I love having it so close to me! It's such a blessing! I will send some pictures!
As you can see, this week was so crazy! As of Thursday, the mission had talked to more than 8,000 people! We are going to find out what the totals of everything were tomorrow! Thank you for praying for me and supporting me this week! It was hard! We suffered and had so much fun! My companion and I are doing great! We aren't having too much success in the area right now, but we are learning a lot. Here is the thing. I'm training Elder Serrano right? But, I am also training Denis our branch mission leader. He is a convert from last year! He is great! I'm making them both contact busses ;) Its good fun! I hope you all had a great week!! Thank you for everything!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! <3
HUGE book of mormon!😃

My friend

Catholic Church




I found this picture in the house of a member, and I had to take a picture of it!

My new Nametag!


No comments:

Post a Comment