Wednesday, November 11, 2015

October 19, 2015

Hello!! Wow this week was so stressful!! I am going to start off by saying, I know, and testify that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ Test us! I am not kidding. Lets just say this week, They are trying to teach me Patience!!! LIKE CRAZY! Everything here in Santo Domingo is going great. We have found investigators that are progressing and that have baptism dates. This week, I felt a bit off. I don't know how to explain it. I then read the emails that I had and found out why. When you have an off week, I too can feel it. However, this week was also amazing.
This whole week we called the ward counsel together and we made a huge plan to have a missionary activity. I Invited President Laboriel to come to church and give a talk in the sacrament meeting. He accepted of course and gave an inspired talk as well as his Wife. President Laboriel's voice carries very loudly. You can feel the power when he talks. I love the guy:) He and his wife walked into the church, and they told me instantly that they could feel the spirit. Mostly because we cleaned up the church and organized EVERY classroom and Sister Laboriel I guess was very impressed. 
Lately I have been working on trying to listen to the spirit and trying to figure out how. Finding the spirit in my experience is easy but also difficult. You have to be willing to listen to the spirit and willing to follow his counsel. Worthiness invites the spirit into your life. I have a very firm testimony of Prayer. I will be honest with you. I have only received a direct answer to my prayer 1 or 2 times. Heavenly Father isnt just going to give us the things we want when we want them. We have to be willing to be patient and wait for HIS time and do HIS will and not ours. We are nothing without him. If you dont receive and answer quickly, KEEP ASKING! We are here to be tested. Christ came to this Earth to Give, not receive. He came to give life, and forgive, not condemn. Heavenly Father has given us the right to choose. We are blessed to be able to use it. I don't always receive answers to my prayers right away. I have prayers being answered now that I asked for when I went into the MTC. That's how heavenly father works. I am learning tons! I love you all and i hope you know that whenever you have a bad day, Prayer can take the bad things away. 
Mom and dad, I did get 1 package. Thank you so much for the things that you sent me. It means a lot!! I love you both! 
Have an amazing week! I love you all!! I pray for you all everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment