Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 6, 2014

Okay!! First, DAD!!!!! FELIZ CUMPLE ANOS PADRE!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Dad!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! thank you for all that you have done for me and for the family. You work so hard everyday to help us all out. I wish i could have emailed yesterday, but its okay. I thought about you all day! This week has been so fun and so disappointing! Okay, so remember the kid that i gave pants and a shirt to? He texted us a couple days after Christmas and said that we cant come and visit him because his mom was so mad! She doesn't like us. So we went to his house to see what was up, and he wasn't there. So we left, and we found him at a pulperia with a cigarette in his ear. We told him " look Anthony, we aren't here to make your life worse, we aren't here to tell you what to do, but we do this because if you follow this example in your life, you will receive so many blessings and it will change your life for the better!" he said okay and so we are fighting for him. So the guy that had the question about his dad, we went up to his house, and his wife was there too. So we talked to them about the gospel and Micheal (the husband) his baptism and we set a day for their marriage! on the 24th, we are going to marry them, and right after, go to the church and baptize Michael!! RIGHT? BUT, we went up to his house earlier this week, and Micheal was drunk off his mind!!! He was drinking right in front of his kids!! it was bad! so we are going to go up again this week and teach him the work of wisdom! So this i will be honest, i had a little break down. I felt like i was useless because of the language, and i felt like my prayers weren't getting answered. I cried a bit, then Elder Dale and the others gave me a blessing. And after that, I was okay:) Don't worry, I'm over it, but it gained my testimony a lot. I know I'm not alone, even though i may feel like it sometimes, i am not alone!! SO in my package, wait until you get the address that i sent. And send it to that. But send  me candy!!! i want candy:) and beaus smallest shoes!! That should be good! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! DAD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! i love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment