Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015

WOW DO I HAVE A BIG STORY! SO TODAY WAS CHANGES! The Zone Leaders called me yesterday and told me to be in the office with my shoes shined and my suit coat at 7:00 in the morning with my bags packed!!! They told me that I would have an interview with President Laboriel this morning. So I packed my bags and this morning we went to the office and President gave me an interview. He asked me how I was doing and if I felt happy. THEN he said to me, "Elder Black, the reason for this interview is because I trust you a lot, and I want you to be my new Secretary"!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHO IS THE NEW MIGRATION SECRETARY?????? THIS GUY!!  he said to me, "Welcome to my circle of trust!!" It was crazy! So yes, I am now an office man! haha I am in charge of passports and the migration of the new and old missionaries! CRAZY RIGHT?? So my new Area is Escazu!! Right next to Santa Ana!!! It's going to be a lot of work and stress so pray for me! I'm not in Santo Domingo anymore. ACTUALLY, I am going to be a GRANDPA!! Elder Serrano is going to train...Don't ask me why, ask God! haha
Actually, This week I helped Diego, Roy and Cinthya's son to get baptized on Saturday! So we had a baptism on Saturday! It was so great!! I will send pics. 
I don't have a lot of time to write today! but I love you all! 
MY NEW P-DAY WILL BE ON SATURDAYS!!!!!!! SO NEXT SATURDAY I WILL WRITE AGAIN!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Elder Black
Secretario de Migracion
Mision Costa Rica, San Jose Oeste
Roy and Cynthia and their son, Diego



Elder Branham

Sister Missionaries

Elder Muniz from Payson, UT







Diego's Baptism


Hermana Gibson is going home


Elder Black and Elder Stott

Office Life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment