Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 5, 2016

Hello everyone!!

This week was fun and a lot fo things happened! Elder Stott isn´t in the office anymore. He had changes. President said he received revelation, so he changed him. So now he is actually in Santo Domingo with Elder Vorwaller! He will do good! 

It is changes week this week! On thursday I have to go to the airport! #NOSLEEP! I got informed YESTERDAY that a Colombian missionary will be coming on Tuesday. Ya...didn't know that! ha,ha The Lord is testing my skills;) 

We had a lesson with an investigator named Ricardo. We call him Richard because he speaks English! We actually teach him in English. He is great. We taught him about the Restoration and at the end of the lesson, he said randomly, "I have been thinking about it, and I want to be baptized." 
we were like...REALLY!?!? He agreed to be baptized on March 20th. So pray for him! 

Yesterday, President calls us and says, "Elderes, donde queda su casa?" "Where is your house at?" We told him the address, and 30 minutes later, he shows up at our door to check our apartment, and to study with us! Good thing that you taught me how to clean right?;) ha,ha that house was Beautiful! 👌
So President sat in a chair and studied with us. He gave us some advice and help. He told us straight up. " I cannot help your investigators because I don´t know their needs, I dont receive revelation for them, only you." It was interesting! 

Well, Everything is going great here in Escazu. Elder Bulecer and I found a Mexican Restaurant, and it had an actual Mexican Cook! He is from Guadalajara Mexico! he speaks English. He always gives us Chile to eat and french fries and Mexican food. He is great!

On Wednesday, I will be going to the temple!! Can´t wait! Elder Stott does get to go with us! so it will be nice. I love you all! 7 months left! but who´s counting right?;)  I love you all! Have a great week!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment