Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 26, 2016

Buenos Dias a todos!

This week we had Multi-Zone Meetings. And being the Secretary, I didn´t get to sit and enjoy myself...I got to run around with the Microphone! Fun right? ha,ha 
President has been a little bit worried about the mission and baptisms, so he has received revelation to help out the mission. We learned a lot about Obedience and Discipline. We watched a video about a Japanese man that lived in Colombia for a while. He gave a very interesting capacitation about Discipline and how it is the key to success. The whole video was motivational and helped us out so much. Sadly, it´s only in Spanish! Sorry for you;) ha,ha 

In 2 Weeks: I GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!! AGAIN! The Lord is blessing me with the opportunity to go to the temple so much! I love it! It is going to be so much fun! 

Oh! Almost forgot HA,HA! Tomorrow we have a baptism!! His name is Ricardo. We call him Richard because he speaks English. He works for Intel here in Costa Rica. The first month we were teaching him in English! It was cool! Now he has chosen to get baptized tomorrow!! Wish him luck! 

I love you all! I hope you all have a great week and a great General Conference! BE WATCHING for KEVIN R DUNCAN!! He is the area president for Central America. he will be speaking! Him and I talked one day when he came to my ward. He asked me about my family and he thought it was cool that I am a twin! 

Love you all!! Have a great week!!!
Multi Zone Conference

Selfie Saturday with Elder Bullecer

No comments:

Post a Comment