Saturday, January 16, 2016

January 16, 2016

Good Morning everyone!

Well, It´s official, I´m now the Migration Secretary. I do not think that I can express all of the things that are going on inside my brain now...There is so much to do and so much to learn in so very little time. Costa Rica just passed a new law that to get a drivers license, you have to be 21 or older. So me driving at all is really out of the question. (but I bet you're happy about that 😉
I have been working so hard in the office and in my area lately. It's so hard to juggle 2 very difficult jobs at one time. I am feeling so stressed, but there isn't anything I can do about it. This week was the Week of Sacrifice...And I'm here to tell you, it WAS a WEEK OF SACRIFICE, but not in the way it should have been. On Monday I had to go to migration to set up an appointment for Cedulas, on Tuesday we had to go again to migration to get some paperwork. On Wednesday, a missionary came in for an interview and the Lawyers came in for my paperwork and for copies of things. Also, the same day I got a call from President Laboriel saying that I needed to go buy a plane ticket because a missionary was going home the next day. Thursday I took the Elder to the airport with the APs and then went and took 3 Missionaries to get their cedulas. Friday I had to go and do divisions, however it was nice because it was in Santa Ana. So I got to see some of my converts and the members. As you can see...There has been a lot to do and I am just worn out... Even right now, trying to enjoy writing, my mind goes off and thinks about the stuff that I need to do this week, next week, and the week after...However, I love my work so much. I know that sometime I might fall and mess up, but it's part of the experience and the plan. Don't worry about me. Everything will be fine.

My companion is now Elder Bullecer. We have made some goals and plans for the office and our area. If you could all pray for Luis, Seida, Felipe, Sebastian, Pamela, Gloria, Angel, Leandro, Angela, and Violeta. They are investigators that we are trying to baptize in February. 

I love you all. I hope that you have a great week!!!! ❤
Decided We´d take some selfies!❤


No comments:

Post a Comment