Saturday, January 9, 2016

January 9, 2016

Hello there everyone! How's Everyone doing? This week was full of different things. On Tuesday we had the monthly leadership conference. All of the zone leaders, assistance, sister training leaders, and secretaries had a huge meeting and dinner to talk about the zones and our personal areas, and how to better the mission. It was a great meeting, and President Laboriel taught us a lot!

I have been working really hard in the office with Elder Kepo´o. I am getting close to the point where I will be on my own. This week is the week of sacrifice, and I have to take out time to take Elders to get their cedulas because they expired already. The reason for that, is because when the secretaries from 2014 put in the cedula expiration dates, they put it in reverse. And so when a cedula says it expires the 1st of June, it really expires the 6 of January! Funny huh? now I get to suffer because of it. 

That´s really all that happened this week. We are having a little hard time in preparing our investigators for baptism. It's hard leaving the office early enough to get some quality lessons in. I am learning patience with my new assignment and my companions. However, I can´t complain, it´s just another trial. "The worst weeks make the best learning experiences" I know that sometimes things get rough, but there is a reason for all of it. 
 
On the 29th of January, we will be having a Combined Mission conference as the East and West mission! and Elder Cook of the 12 will be coming to talk to us!!!!!!!!! 

I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week!

Love always, Elder Black!
My Black Man!!

Bathroom Selfie

Elder Stott

No comments:

Post a Comment