Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 30, 2016

Hello there everyone! I have been tired this whole week! Yesterday, Elder Bullecer was like, "Bro, go to sleep, you have huge bags under your eyes!" I was like, "Thanks man!"
This week we had our Leadership Counsel with President! We found out that Elder Zeballos from the Seventy is coming to our mission to do some special things to make us the example for Central America. They will be recording our meetings and a couple of missionaries (not me) for special things. It´s kind of like another one of those Preach my Gospel videos, but not as fancy. It will be interesting!

I went to Migration last week to make an ID appointment, and the lady there rejected us because she was "too busy". So I was like "okay, fine!" So I called the Lawyers! I said, "Look, I am not working on her schedule! She is supposed to help make these missionaries LEGAL in this country and she is preventing it from happening. Can you please make some changes in the Appointments?" and they DID!!! So know I am making special appointments for the missionaries. I just made things a lot easier for the next secretary. They had been working with the same lady for years!! And they always had problems, so I was just like, "To heck with it, we will work more efficiently." Speaking of Migration, I think that I have changed what I want to study. I feel like the Lord has blessed me with the ability to learn Spanish and work with migration really easy. I feel like I need to work with something in this field. I am going to be sitting down with my lawyers and I will be asking them what requirements are needed and things like this. I will be asking Lissa (the lawyer), to give me a recommendation letter so that I can use it when I get home. Let me know your thoughts!

Thank you for all that you all do! I can´t wait to talk on Mother´s Day! It will be my last time before coming back home to Utah! Enjoy it! ha, ha It will be at 7! I love you all! Have a great week!!!



The Costa Rican DREAM!!





Wild Raspberries


SLOTH HUNTING! We didn't find anything...




No comments:

Post a Comment