Monday, July 13, 2015

Janet Kirk

Hi, Daphnie!

It was great to talk to you! 
 
The first picture was one I took the first Sunday I was there, May 31st, on the driveway of the house (mansion) where the meetings are held. The second was June 24th at my host family's house, 2 days before I left to come home.
The view is from the same driveway Brady is standing on, the woman in the chair in the living room was from the family night we walked to.  It was her humble, tiny home and there were about 11 or 12 of us.  She conducted and made typical Costa Rican chicken rice, there was a nice lesson and we played 'telephone' around the room for our game. That is a slice of Elder Guevara on the left. The spirit was strong and their love for and knowledge of the gospel was obvious. 
The road is actually the driveway to the church/house - the bus drops off at the bottom of the steep, windy driveway and everyone walks the rest of the way. 

I'm not the best at picture taking. I wish I had taken more. 

Thank you for raising such a kind, good boy to be my friend when I needed him. 
He is in my prayers, too.

Hope to talk to you when we're in Utah!

Love, 
Janet Kirk





No comments:

Post a Comment