Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

OKAY!!! Wow do I have some weird news! So do you remember my old companion, Elder Guevara, and the reason why he left? So this week the girl that he was talking to, acted really weird and stressed. So I asked her, Marbel, are you okay? and she told me that there was more that she should have told me! So I asked her what it was, and she said that Elder Guevara and her had been kissing behind my back!!! RIGHT?? So she begged me not to tell anyone...HA! ya right! So right after I left the house, I called the Zone Leaders:) I told them what happened, then we went to our baptism!!( details about that in a bit) And then at night, The Assistance called me and asked for the information i knew! So on Sunday, My branch president called us in and told us that marbel had asked for an interveiw and confessed all that she did with Elder Guevara. so the branch president told me that if he gets sent home, I will be sent home too, because I didn't see them doing it! And now I probably know what your thinking, why wasn't Brady watching his companion! NO! I always had my eye on him! they did it behind my back or in the bathroom! So this morning, the assistance(Elder Dales Cousin) called me up and told me to be in the office at 10 because President Laboriel wanted to have an interveiw with me! So you called probably feel that I was so scared!!!! Thoughts about getting sent home raced through my mind. Finally I had my interveiw with President, He told me to tell him what I knew, and then he told me that Im absolutely fine! He had had an interveiw with Elder Guevara this morning, and he had confessed everything!! I think Elder Guevara is cool, but really is not out here for the right reasons. anyway, Im good and everything is fine. Neither of us got sent home...dont know why him, but okay. I Love you!!
SO...I do actually have some really bad news...Do you remember Gerson? My convert from Guacimo? The 2 Twins, The Young Mens President from Guacimo just called me and said that Gerson was in the hospital yesterday with cancer...And that about an hour ago...He Died...So hes in the spirit world now, Happier than ever i imagine. So ya, that hapened today too :/
SO!! On saturday we had a baptism!! On saturday August 1st, Yenny Bonilla was baptized! She asked me to baptize her!!:) So, I was in teh water with her, I did the prayer, then i baptized her! when she came up...She looked up at the stars, started crying and said "mi muchachito, estoy aqui" Which means "My little man, Im here":) She turned to me crying, and said "Muchas Gracias mi hermanito!"  Which means "Thank you so much my brother" she was so happy!!!! I have never felt so good as a missionary!!!:) I love the work! I love seeing miracles, and making people happy!:) Lately, Elder Vorwaller and I have been looking into houses with open doors, introducing ourselves, and singing "Families can be together forever" We actually sang thay song on a bus with 40 people!! When we sang, the spirit filled the bus, and everything got quiet!! Then we handd out our number for people to call us! The Zone Leaders called me last night and said " WOW, THIS IS THE BEST WEEK THAT SANTA ANA HAS EVER HAD" They Congratulated us for our work and told us to keep working hard. It really topped off the week when 8 investigators came to church and we had a new high score attendance of 78 people!! This week was great! I love you guys so much, have a great week! I am alot more happier this week! Hope everyone is doing good! Adios Mi Familia!!!
Jenny Del Carmen Bonilla Gomez , from Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment