Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 1, 2016

Buenos dias a todos! Este semana fue absolutemente LOCO! 
So much stuff went on this week. I hardly got the chance to work in my area! I only had like 10 lessons the whole week. For us, thats crap! haha. On thursday, we had the Leadership counsel with President. We found out that basically ALL of the Zone Leaders got changed. Elder Dale is now with one of his best friends from SLC Elder Orlandi in Heredia. Elder Navas is now A Zone Leader with Elder Kepo´o in Guanacaste. And Elder Zibin (my ZL from santa ana) is now the New AP!! He is really excited. I of course did not have changes, and I will not have chages anymore! haha
On Saturday, we had our Mission Conference with ELDER COOK! I got to shake his hand and he gave a talk to us in English! He had his translater too, but it was nice to here a talk in English. He talked about the way to help our investigators if we study Preach my Gospel. The spirit was so strong as he talked and toward the end he bore a Really powerfull testimony of Jesus Christ! He told us things so personal to him that he said not to tell anyone! So...Sorry ;) 

This week is changes week! I get to go to the temple on Wednesday!! YAY!! However, I have to go to the airport on Thursday morning at 3 am!  it will be fun :/ haha. I hope you all have a great week! Love you all lots!!!
 Mission Conference with Elder Cook

From right, Elder Quentin L. Cook, Elder Ulisses Soares, and Elder Kevin R. Duncan shake hands with members from the Central America Area.  Photo by Elder Don Searle.


The Guacimo Gang


Me and Elder Davis

President Laboriel's House

Baptism

zone shirt


Elder Coca

No comments:

Post a Comment