Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015

Well, This week was amazing and crazy!! I worked on Tuesday and Wednesday in my area. Then on Thursday, I went with Elder Navas to Ojo de Agua! It was hot there. Not like Guacimo, but pretty hot. Elder Navas and I just started contacting and went to all of the investigators and Sang our hearts out with my ukelele. Unfortunately, the last song we did, my ukelele broke! however I can fix it:) I was there until today! I even went to church on sunday in a different area! I LOVED IT! I was there for the first time in a year with Sister Gibson! I think you all remember her. Her and I had alot of fun! We found like 22 news and all were from people that stared at my ukelele, and we just started to sing! We sang the song I wrote and other church songs as well. The spirit filled the houses as we sang!
I feel like I needed a little break from my area and from my comp for a couple of days. Im about really to burst with all thats going on. Sister Gibson and the zone leaders have had to cut my comp's head a couple of times. But he is fine and is learning. Pray for me!! haha
  Well this Saturday will be the wedding of Roy and Cinthya! And the baptisms  of Cinthya, Valeria, and diego will be on sunday at 8:00am! I am so excited! they are our first baptisms in Santo Domingo!! Now I am just a little worried about December.
  I dont think that we will be doing anything for Thanksgiving. They don't really celebrate that here. They do Christmas, but its a whole different story without SNOW!!;) and wow, I can't believe that its been almost a year since the first time I skyped! we will be sure to get everything set up again. It will be my 3rd out of 4 times Skyping! CRAZY! I hope you all have a great week! I love you all and im grateful for all of you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment