Wednesday, November 11, 2015

October 26, 2015

HELLO!!! Well, In case you were worrying, I have been with President all day! We had the monthly check for our "sons"! We got to eat at presidents house and hang out with the missionaries! We stayed at the mission home for a while then we went to the office to pick up my package!! Ya i got it!! Thank you!! In the Central Park, I ran into Elder Rosander! hes actually from the other mission! But I found him! Elder Davis is his Zone Leader! Elder Dunyon and I are training. Its going great here in Santo Domingo! We don't have a lot of investigators but we are starting to get references from the members! Something cool that happened this week, was that I guess at the Leadership Conference with all the Zone Leaders and Assistants, they showed videos and pictures of the big missionary activity that my branch had!! My Zone leaders and the assistance told me that President was just raving about it! So it was cool! Today all of the trainers and our "kids" got on a bus to San Jose, and I got up and Starting to sing! Then all of the other missionaries started to sing too!!! The spirit filled the bus and everyone just sat there and listened. Elder Valtierra took a video that I will have him send to you! Thank you for everything that you do!! I love you all!! If anybody has any advice throw it my way! A chapter that I Love a lot is ALMA 26!!
Have a great night! i love you all!!






Oh, just in case your wondering!...Elder Muniz!!! he is in my zone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment