Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Nov 6, 2014

Nov 6, 2014

Mom!! Wow i can't believe that it is already thursday!! My p-day is so far amazing! There are tons of buildings and tons of people! both amazing! My friends are Elder Dunyon, Elder Bangerter, and Elder Edwards!! i will send pictures of lots of things later so don't worry about that!! we taught Yerick agian yesterday, this time he told us that he had been going through alot of difficulties in his life, and he wasn't sure that God loved him! My companion and I looked him in the face and told him that God loves him and We love him! He asked me to say a prayer for him righ there in spanish! i said a nice long and sincere prayer for him. After the prayer i said "Como Siente?" which means "How do you feel?" he said that he had never felt like this before in his life! Elder Dunyon said "what you feel is the Holy Ghost" He started to cry a little bit which means that he was truly feeling the spirit!! it is amazing how many times i feel the spirit during the day!! i love it so Much!!!!!!!!! I probably will be emailing throughout the day so dont worry!! I love you so much mom!!! make sure you guy send me letters throughout the week! they are GOLD to missionaries!!!! Also thanks for the package!! i love it!! and the raincoat!! anyway, i will probably email again! Bueno suerte en su clase! Te amo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment