Tuesday, March 10, 2015

February 17, 2015

HOLA FAMILIA!!!!
How has your week been? i worked so hard this week that we got 10 investigators in church and 20 as a district! it was so cool! Here is something awesome! we are trying to baptize a family of 4, and the parents are married! but a year after they get baptized, they can get sealed. and in a year, Elder Dale and I are going to be able to go with them to the temple here in Costa Rica! so we are working so hard for them!! i love the work dad. Its so hard, but its so fun! we have bad days and great days. All great;) we learn so much everyday and from our leaders. I love it so much! i hope that everything is great at home. I cant wait to see the new house. My Spanish is getting better. i can actually understand people better now. I will be honest, my Spanish is really good. MY pronunciation is really good;) i love you so much dad! i hope you have a good week! keep working hard and alwasy keep prayers in your heart. Always read the scriptures everyday! i read 4-5 chapters in the Book of Mormon everyday! its so awesome! I'm gaining a great love for the Book of Mormon that I never knew existed! its so cool! i love you so much dad! talk to you soon!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! TALK TO YOU ALL NEXT WEEK! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!! KEEPING STAYING STRONG EVERYONE! AND KEEP READING THE BOOK OF MORMON EVERYDAY!! I PRoMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE BETTER DAYS!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment