Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 3, 2015

MOM!! Great!! guess what!! Elder Dale and I are baptizing twins on sunday!! and Im baptizing and confirming Gerson!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
OH!!! i finished my training!!!!!! my 12 week program! i am all done and a "real" missionary now:) we now leave the house at 11 instead of 12:30. DAD!!!! I NEED MY PREISTHOOD LINE OF AUTHORITY!! I NEED YOU TO SEND IT TO ME EITHER HERE OR IN THE MAIL!!:)
 
Hey Mom, Dad, Beau, Emmalie, Rhett, and KaDi. I just want to let you all now that i love you. I have 20 months left in the mission. This has been an amazing experience so far and I'm just so happy for the chance that i have to be here. I am loving the people i teach. I'm getting lost in the work. I'm becoming a better missionary everyday. Mom and Dad, I'm sorry for causing you so much grief over the years. I realize now that you just wanted the same thing i do for these people. To just do the right thing and to get rid of the attitude that would keep me from making the right choices. Everyday i deal with people that are prideful and have an attitude that the gospel or anything else hard in life doesn't need to be dealt with right now. There hearts are getting changed because satan loves to turn away people from ever hearing the gospel and to listen to the people that are just trying to help them be responsible and make the right choices just as you both are doing now. I should have gotten rid of the attitude of not listening, my patriarchal blessing has taught me many things along with the mission. Thank you for all that you have done for me. i know that you are here for me:) Beau, Emmalie , and rhett, i love you guys so much, keep doing what mom and dad say and always read the book of mormon. There are amazing examples in the book of mormon that we can follow to bring our lives in harmony with the gospel and to alwasy feel the spirit in our lives. KaDi, i love you alot, and thank you for helping me through this mission too. You have taught me many things as well. I know that you are here for me too:) Your always giving me encouragement to keep presing on. Thank you so much for all that you do for me i love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment