Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

HEY HEY!!! How are you all!! Wow this week was so weird! nothing really happened at all! i played the piano for an activity. Our piano has a couple of cool settings, so i out in on a loud organ;) it was sick;) my new comp is a little disobedient, so i have to crack down a bit. I will say one thing...I am so sick of the Laziness here!! SO SICK OF IT! Every latino is slow, lazy, doesnt watn to leave with us, and only does things "Si Dios Quiere!" "If God Wants" its like, "bro, do you really think that God would keep ya from going to HIS church, shut up and get some pants on" but i love them so much!!;) i really do! oh guess what, I CAN UNDERSTAND SPANISH!!!!! its so great!! i can understand peoples feelings! and im helping people more. I am constantly praying for chances to see the Lords Hands in the work. Actually, i was praying a couple of days ago for a chance to use my preisthood, and the weirdest thing happened. Right after my prayer, i get a call from the sisters saying to go next door to a members house. So we got, and one of the sisters(hermana cifuentes) was balling her eyes out and wanted to go home! She asked me to give her a blessing:) It was so cool! but i felt so bad for her because not 4 months earlier I was in Her position. I am so greatful for the Preisthood in our lives, the power of God! I love it. I cant wait to hear from you all again!! Thank you so much for all that you do!! OH!! my SKIN!!! i Just needed to shower with cold water!! it doesnt take away ALL of it but almost! and so im showering in cold water for the next Year and a Half!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment