Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17, 2015

Well, today was the day. Elder Dale my Comp and my ¨DAD¨/trainer, got changed this morning. He was called to be a Zone Leader in a place by san jose called Hereria. So right now, i am with a temporary companion named Elder Farnsworth from Moab. And yes, he is a relative of Philo T. Farnsworth. He is a good guy. We are only working until Friday then i will recieve my new companion. And Elder Tullis will be leaving on friday. So it will be Me and my best friend Elder Davis. Me, Elder Davis, and Sister Martinez will be the only ones here in guacimo.Im so excited but so scared at the same time. I have a lot of stress now. Its good fun. I am actually taking charge of things a little bit. This week was so amazing. First we had our baptisms with Gerson and Brayan. We took lots of pics for you. I baptized and confirmed Gerson and ELder Dale the same with Brayan, It was so great adn a spiritual experience. Then after they asked us what they need to do to prepare to serve a misson. We were like OH YA!! So it was a good day. Yesterday we had interviews with President. I walked in shook his hand, and the spirit just feeled the room...I felt like just all of my worries were lifted for a moment. He smiled, asked me how i was and said a prayer. Then did the interview just asking if im obediente and if im staying worthy. Then opened it up for questions. I asked him what the best thing was to do to help my investigators. He said, "Once your investigators are reading in the book of mormon, the spirit will carry the rest" He said the book of mormon will resolve all doubts and questions. I have a huge testimony of the Book of Mormon. It is the words of Christ. It is the most correct book upon the face of the earth. The keystone of the Church of Jesus Christ. Hear these words, and believe in Christ. And if you dont beleive these words, believe in christ! And if you will believe these words you will believe in Christ, because they ARE the words of Christ. (2 Nephi 33:10) This book is our way to salvation. It is what holds the entire church together. The purpose of the book of mormon is to bring others unto Christ...Just as a purpose as a missionary is to invite others to come utno Christ. The book of mormon(words of Christ) is the best missionary and missionary tool that we have the privledge of holding in our hands today. I love you all so much, thank you for everything. If you ever have any problem, stress, bad feeling, temptation, or just need to feel happy, pick up a book of mormon and start reading. Its as easy as that. They are Christs words. "Angels speak by the power of the holy ghost, wherefor they speak the WORDS OF CHRIST. Wherefor feast upon the words of christ, for the words of christ will tell ALL things which ye should do." (2 Nephi 32:3) I love you all, have an amazing week. I pray for you all everyday. Im Holding strong and becoming better. I LOVE YOU <3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment