Monday, March 30, 2015

March 23, 2015

Hey pop!!!!! Hey that's awesome that you get to speak in church!! That's great, just let them know how good lookin' I am okay;) if you guys want me to type something up for the ward like my testimony or anything just let me know. I would love to share anything i can with the new ward because i know how important the wards are in the church. They need all the help that they can receive, because its hard!! dad, stay strong! in may I will be Skyping you again!! right?? i love it and i love you dad, let me know if you need anything:) i sent you and mom a letter that basically is telling how dumb i was before my mission ha,ha:) seriously let me know if i can help with anything or help the ward or help with work or anything okay??:) Have a great week. i got a new companion!! His name is Elder Vasquez! he is from Guatamala! he is sick and hes helping me learn more Spanish!! i love you dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment